Like Our Facebook Group For More!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

How Do Our Pets Impact Our Lives?

                  Sometimes, I stop and wonder about the pets I've had in my life, and how they've impacted me personally. They've all lead me on a wonderful journey.... And I wonder, what can you add to this once you've read?


                For one, they've definitely showed me what friendship is. I mean, what human can be as devoted as a fellow pet? They wait for us while we are gone. They wait for our affection continuously. They are completely greatful, for all we do. All they really want is our hugs and kisses.

                Then, you can consider their protection. Dogs definitely give us the gift of ultimate protection. They would sacrifice their lives and well being just to keep us happy, healthy, and safe. Have you ever had someone attempt to intrude into your home? Or try to harm you? Personally, I haven't. But, should I ever be placed in harms way, I sure know my dog will go to any length to protect me; that is a true love right there. One that we almost NEVER see int he human world.

               Many, such as myself, will also argue that pets are one of the greatest influences on mental health. With a pet, you always have a true friend. They may not be able to speak, but for many, they could mean the difference between being miserable mentally and emotionally or completely happy and have a feeling of love. Am I not right there?

               Pets also provide us with a wideeee range of entertainment and companionship. They always give us something to do, and make us laugh. They are great for every activity- even if it's sitting on the couch watching a movie. People cannot truly be happy alone; but for those of us who are tired of human companionship, pets NEVER get old <3

             What are your thoughts? If you have anything else you would like to add, you can most definitely do so in the comments section. Feel free! If there are many comments, I will most definitely post a second part to this with everything that you have to add.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a review on this entry, so we know how to improve!

Popular Posts