Like Our Facebook Group For More!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Magical Views: Life before Birth

I thought I would do something a little off the beaten path. The miracle of birth has always fascinated me, just as it probably has many of you. Therefore, I wanted to compile some amazing photos (whether they be real photos, sonogram images, or 3D animation) for an interesting glimpse of the miracle of reproduction. I hope you guys enjoy this, and hopefully no one is disgusted in any way!!! Leave some comments here and let me know what you think about this off-path post! :)




Cheetah in the womb
 
Dolphin in the womb
Elephant in the womb (older)
Elephant in the womb (younger)
Kitten In the womb
Developmental Stages of a Kitten..... This is pretty cool, isn't it?
Development Continued (kitten)
Development Continued (kitten)
Penguin in the egg
Puppy in the womb
Puppy in the womb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a review on this entry, so we know how to improve!

Popular Posts