Like Our Facebook Group For More!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

10 Reasons to Have Rats as Pets


We all know pets are awesome, period. We all have our own tastes of course! I am personally a kitty person. Some of you are dog people. Some are snake people. We all have our favorite species, and sometimes we love to venture into the unknown.

This is why I bring you this article- so that you can check out the top ten reasons for rats as a pet.

I love rats, as some of you already know! I think that many of you would feel the same as well, especially since the majority of us are absolutely crazy about animals of all shapes and sizes. I think my favorite thing about rats is their sweet and adorable personalities!

I currently have one rat right now, a white dumbo eared male with a blue mask. I call him Tink, it's actually a long story as far as the name goes. His "brother" is solid blue, and they get along famously. Not a single scuffle or argument to date- and I think they could set a good example for people, personally. How they have lived together for 8 months without a disagreement is beyond me, but so incredibly admirable; especially when they don't have their own rooms! Anyways, I will let you all get back to your daily surfing :) thank you so much for stopping in again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a review on this entry, so we know how to improve!

Popular Posts